Virtualisation is the big topic that everybody is talking about! As you might remember, last year we had a stream devoted to technical innovations, including virtualisation. It went so well that you’ve asked us to expand it in 2015. So watch out for a whole stream on new trends, interesting case studies and exciting tools on NFV, SDN and network virtualisation. We will bring all the relevant solutions and Telco cloud virtualisation practical case studies. You will walk away knowing how virtualisation is changing the game for Telcos’ cloud business?
Not surprisingly, cloud security appeared to be another major topic. Over 70% of my calls mentioned that security is becoming progressively more important to Telcos looking to win in the cloud space. Building a strong holistic approach towards a wide range of security problems is ‘a must’ for Telcos. It’s not an IT service anymore, it’s Telcos’ USP.
Since we launched the Forum over 5 years ago we’ve been covering Go-to-Market strategies or in other words ‘How to Sell’ and ‘What to Sell’. The 2015 Telco Cloud Forum will be covering this crucial and essential topic from all the possible angles. We will delve into the deepest details of Business Models and Go-to-Market strategies. Have a look yourself at some of the sessions we have lined up:
- Oxford Style Debates: What do Telcos Sell Best?
- SaaS and other XaaS: Challenges to Overcome and the Right Decisions to Make
- Hybrid Models – Delivering Best-in-class High-performance and High-Availability
- M2M Opportunities for Telco Cloud
- Workshop: Advancing SaaS Business Models: Enhancing Product Portfolio
- Unified Communication as an Essential Business Reality
- 360 Degree Panel on How to Sell the Cloud? Hear from all parties involved in selling the Cloud: each panellist will be a representative from each market player: Telco, System Integrator, Cloud experts and Cloud Service Providers
- The SME as the Number 1 Customer Group that Telcos can Grow their Revenue From
- How ODEON & UCI Cinemas Group Are Developing their ICT Strategy Implementing Cloud Based Services
- Utilizing New Channels to Attract Existing or Adjacent Customer Segments
- · New and Enhanced Revenue Streams from Enterprise Mobility
- Panel: What are the Skillsets Required to Successfully Sell Cloud – Learning A, B, C Once Again
Source: Telecom Cloud Services